background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Heise

So, for our OFFICIAL last day of school,
the school thought it'd be fun to let all the 9th 
graders go to Heise Hot Springs for a day.
Great right?
Kinda. 
I didn't really take pictures but here are some I happened to take:
 This is Me and Kirsti.
(ya I know. Not proper english.)
She is such a sweetheart!


The guy that just happened to jump into the picture at the last second is...
Jake.
Lovely.
The girl with the crazy eyes is 
Mckayla!! 
She's crazy but I love her.
And the girl next to her is ANNA:)
These pics were taken on the bus ride there.

Anyways.
If you want to see what Heise is like,
Click HERE.

While we were there twenty of us 
(and yes I'm slightly exaggerating...)
put some tables together and ate pizza for lunch.
This picture cracks me up.
Khari has his towel wrapped around him and is 
CUTTING his pizza with a 
KNIFE and FORK.
Haha:)
(by the way, the kid next to Khari is Jacob)
Me: Khari, why are you cutting your pizza like that??
Khari: BECAUSE. I'm with women. I have to cut it so I don't look funny!
Me: Aw that's great! Now I know when you take me on a date you will eat like a gentleman!
Sam: OOOOH. You're takin her on a date!

There were some scarring moments there.
Kyle was wearing a speedo.
IT.
WAS.
NASTY.

Also, while we were swimming,
I sat on Gavin's shoulders and we DOMINATED
playing Chicken.
It was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment