I took a bunch of pictures.
Someone asked me what I was going to do with them.
I told them I didn't know.
After school, I just decided to post them on my blog.
Fun ya?
Anyways, I'm kinda obsessed with this one website...
You can edit your pics on it.
It's AMAZING.
And, I've been obsessing over Old Lookin Pics.
Anyways,
Click HERE to see the Website
Here are the Pics:
(and I apologize in advance if I look gross:P)
Allie and I.
She is such a sweetheart and is always crazy and spontaneous!
I think you can guess who that chick is...
But that's Mckay.
He's crazy but you gotta love him.
Saydee!!
She's just sittin there looking adorable:)
And the guy next to her is Hunter.
He's her cousin/Student-Body Pres.
Cool right?
Me and Olivia.
Isn't she just gorgeous?!
I love that gal.
Shannon and Emily:)
They wouldn't look at the camera!
But they are so nice and fun to be around!
One in front is Madi H.
She's so nice and I love talkin to her!
One in the back is Madelaine.
She's so funny and I LOVE her personality!
me:P and SAM!!
I LOVE this girl!
She's so nice and I am always laughing around her.
She can totally brighten your day:)
Molly, Justin and Clarissa.
These guys are always together:)
Molly cracks me up.
Justin es muy loco.
Clarissa's such a doll:)
Ali and Sloan.
Aren't they cute?!
These two make me so happy:D
Michael!!
This guys is SO NICE.
LOVE hanging out with him!!
Hannah:)
She's amazing!
Simple as that.
Remi;D
She's such a cutie and is so FUNNY.
Chase.
Oh Chase.
I don't know how to put into words what this kid is like...
But I like him just the same.
Sharelle, Abrielle, and Remi.
Sharelle is such a blonde but she's darling:)
Abrielle is a sweetie pie:)
SILAS!!
I can't get enough of this guy!:)
He's HILARIOUS!!
Justin.
He's on his own little island there.
And always...
Marcus!!
He is so funny and I'm gonna miss this kid!!
Anna<3
This girl is so BEAUTIFUL!!
And she's such a sweetheart.
I love her!


















No comments:
Post a Comment