background

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Guess what?!
Today is my daddy's birthday!
I have to say, he's gettin kinda old...
I love this guy so much!!
I would put down (insert his age) of things I love about him,
But that's kind of a lot...
And I don't think he'd like it if I put his age on my blog...
So instead I'll just put down 10 things I love about him:)
  1. He can never put a straight smiley face on when taking pictures
  2. He's so fun to hang out with
  3. He cares about me
  4. He loves me
  5. He's the most selfless person I know!  For example: Today he bought my mom flowers and an iTunes card for Valentine's Day. On his birthday!And he doesn't want anything for his own birthday!
  6. He makes me laugh
  7. He works his butt off for all of us
  8. Even when he works late, he always finds time for us
  9. He encourages us to read scriptures as a family
  10. He believes in me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment