At school the guys like to make sexist jokes against girls.
Such as:
"Why aren't you in the kitchen?"
"Why did the woman cross the road? Who cares! Why isn't she in the kitchen?!"
Ya know.
And my least favorite:
"Hey wanna hear a joke? Woman's rights!"
Ugh!!
So my brother told me this joke.
Obviously it's against men.
It goes like this:
There's a blonde, brunette, and redhead.
They find a genie and each get one wish.
The redhead says:
"I hate everyone making fun of me for being super smart! I wish to be SOMEWHAT smart."
So she turns into a brunette.
The brunette says:
"I hate everyone making fun of me for being somewhat smart. I want to be REALLY smart."
So she turns into a redhead.
The blonde says:
"I hate everyone making fun of me for being dumb. I want to be EXTREMELY DUMB!"
So she turns into a man.
Haha:)
No comments:
Post a Comment